Real life experience:
So last year January I broke my coccyx(tail bone) it was a lot of pain because there wasn't really anything I could do about it I just had to take the pain and try physio... because of it I wasn't able to do my ballet exam. After a while it got better but then this week I danced too hard or something and it started  to hurt again. We were at a church meeting about healing so last night I went up for prayer and this morning it was slightly less painful but not better. Then tonight in he service people were going up for healing and as I sat that unbearable pain came back... I didn't really want to go to the front again so I just asked my sister sitting next to me to pray and just like that all the pain went away :)
I just want to encourage everyone that Gods healing power is real and any followers of Him can do it... have faith ♡
Please share some testimonies if you have :)
#KeepBelieving
xx

Comments